Feature | The 5 Best Tiny Houses: The Best Luxury Tiny Home
Original Link: https://www.zdnet.com/home-and-office/best-tiny-house/
The Best Luxury Tiny Home
- 34 feet long
- 272 square feet
- 2 beds, 1 bath
The Majesty is Tiny Heirloom’s “Queen of the fleet” and comes in three versions: The classic Farmhouse with white and black themes, the sleek Modern with an orange door and brushed gold accents, and the soothing Craftsman with wood brown shingles and a rustic feel. This model has a master bedroom and a second bedroom, making it the perfect option for small families.
The trailer, framing, insulation, paint, flooring, cabinets, hardware, countertops, water heater, shower, and many more features are included in the price. Even though the price for this unit is higher than others on the market, the included little touches can add up to big savings. The Majesty has nooks and crannies for extra storage, which is crucial in a tiny house. This customizable model stands out for its roomier shower and extra sleeping space.
Tiny Heirloom has been covered in the LA Times and on HGTV, which lends credibility to the brand. Despite the widespread publicity, the company hasn’t lost sight of its customer base: It continues to focus on the client with one-on-one meetings throughout the process of conceptualizing and building the home.
- The second room can either be another room or a full closet, which is a luxury in a tiny house
- Financing options include down payments as low as 5% and up to 30%
- In-house engineers and designers for a seamless customizable build
- 1 year limited manufacturer/builder warranty
- Pricier than other options for a lower square footage
- Upgrades to pre-set options for doors, paint, cabinets, and more can add up
- The style of this unit may not be for everyone